Wednesday, September 21, 2011


The Token Fat Girl's Blog
When I was out searching the web on health blogs, this week, I came across Lorrie's blog called The Token Fat Girl.  She shares personal stories, food and ideas to help inspire us all on our weight loss journey.  I loved her post on Art Journaling and how it helps us think about and write out our goals/dreams on paper but in a way where you can have fun with it.  I think I am going to try to start doing this.  It is really a great idea!

*I challenge you all to start Art Journalling and visualize your goals and dreams now!

**Make the CHANGE Now and start on the road to a healthier you.  Either Lose Weight and gain Energy the Natural way with Velocity or manage your weight and stay healthy with 1ViZN's Amazon PowrBlend.

ORDER PRODUCT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment